Fitter. Faster. Better. | St Martins Youth Arts Centre (AUS)
Stretch your body to its limits with a boot camp run entirely by children.
Calling all adults to get involved and to take up the challenge to reclaim play and be trained by a personal trainer aged 9-12 years for a fun workout.
- Registration is free
- Bookings are required before sessions
- Open to adult participants over the age of 18 years old
- Meeting point is Surfers Paradise Beach, corner of Trickett Street and the Esplanade.
About the creator:
St Martins is one of Australia's leading companies working with children, making work for adult audiences based on the belief that adults have a lot to answer for and children ask the best questions.
- Thu 12 Apr 2018 — Sun 15 Apr 2018
- Thu 12 Apr, 01:00pm - 02:00pmThu 12 Apr, 02:00pm - 03:00pmThu 12 Apr, 03:00pm - 04:00pmThu 12 Apr, 04:00pm - 05:00pmFri 13 Apr, 01:00pm - 02:00pmFri 13 Apr, 02:00pm - 03:00pmFri 13 Apr, 03:00pm - 04:00pmFri 13 Apr, 04:00pm - 05:00pmSat 14 Apr, 01:00pm - 02:00pmSat 14 Apr, 02:00pm - 03:00pmSat 14 Apr, 03:00pm - 04:00pmSat 14 Apr, 04:00pm - 05:00pmSun 15 Apr, 01:00pm - 02:00pmSun 15 Apr, 02:00pm - 03:00pmSun 15 Apr, 03:00pm - 04:00pmSun 15 Apr, 04:00pm - 05:00pm
- Surfers Paradise Beach, Gold Coast
Surfers Paradise QLD 4217
- Accessibility information
Please refer to the detailed event information on the left for event-specific wheelchair accessibility information, and for details on performances of The Owl and the Pussycat with Auslan translation.
St Martin's is assisted by the Australian Government through the Australia Council, its arts funding and advisory body. St Martin's is also assisted by the Victorian Government through Creative Victoria.
Events You Might Like...
- Visual Arts Family Workshops
The Children's Republic | Ben Landau (AUS)
Calling all children of the Gold Coast!
This is your chance to band together and make your own country. What will it be like? What rules will you set? What values are important?
Come and create the laws of the Gold Coast's first micro-state. You'll get to design its national flag, constitu...
10 Apr 2018 — 15 Apr 2018 Free event
- Theatre Family
The Lost Lending Library | Punchdrunk (UK)
A travelling museum of curiosities has arrived on the Gold Coast ready to welcome visitors.
Enter ‘Coastal Curiosities’ and you’ll find a magical secret: a doorway to a hidden world. In The Lost Lending Library, young imaginations are urgently needed to write new stories for the permanent coll...
5 Apr 2018 — 15 Apr 2018 Free event