The Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games Corporation’s (GOLDOC) annual report was tabled in Queensland Parliament on 29 September 2017.
The materials presented on this site are provided by GOLDOC for information purposes only. Users should note that the electronic version of the annual report on this site is not recognised as the official or authorised version. The official copy of the annual report, as tabled in the Legislative Assembly of Queensland can be accessed from the Queensland Parliament’s tabled papers website database.
- Cover Page - PDF Download
- Contents - PDF Download
- General Information - PDF Download
- Non-Financial Performance - PDF Download
- Financial Performance - PDF Download
- Governance - Management and Structure - PDF Download
- Governance - Risk Management and Accountability - PDF Download
- Information Systems and Recordkeeping - PDF Download
- Governance - Human Resources - PDF Download
- Sponsors - PDF Download
- Open Data - PDF Download
- Contacts and Location - PDF Download
- Glossary - PDF Download
- Compliance checklist - PDF Download
- Appendix A - PDF Download
Users should note that the electronic versions of financial statements on this site are not recognised as the official or authorised versions. The electronic versions are provided solely on the basis that users will take responsibility for verifying their accuracy, completeness and currency. Although considerable resources are used to prepare and maintain the electronic versions, GOLDOC accepts no liability for any loss or damage that may be incurred by any person acting in reliance on the electronic versions.
If you have trouble viewing or printing the annual report, please call +61 7 5618 2018 for an alternative format such as hard copy or electronic format.